Thursday 15 February 2018

Old lead

Some more stuff has been rolling off the painting table this week:

First up, the Crew of the Cutting Snark have been reinforced- There must be representatives here from at least 5 of  Citadels various Barbarian/Tribesmen/Viking ranges. Combined they make a motley crew but thats how I like my Pirates!









Demogorgon.  Nuff. Said.

Copplestone Barbarian, she'll be joining my Chaos army.

A Knight for my Bretonnian army, pretty sure he's citadel, probably an early Bretonnian.


And another project Ive been working on this week- Sculpting! never tried to make a figure before but I'd always wanted a treeman, and never been happy with the ones made commercially, so decided to make my own,. He consists mostly of electrical cable, electrical tape, wirewool and milliput. Still some work to be done...

No comments:

Post a Comment